Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Chocolate and chain grease


Sorry I have not updated my blog in almost a week! As you guys can imagine, I've been super busy. I'll update you on what we've had going on.... 

We spent two days in chapel hill building. It was awesome. The first day I helped paint and the second day I worked with a part of habitat called, a brush with kindness. They only do outside home repairs for homeowners. I really enjoyed this project! We had a seven woman wrecking crew and we got to tear out a wheel chair ramp. I also got to pour concrete and clean out gutters. This may not sound like a great time, but it was so fun! That was definitely my favorite build day so far. 


That night, dinner crew (which I'm a part of this week) helped make pasta for the alumni potluck dinner. It was cool having people tell us about their experience with bike and build. The next day we headed out for Winston- Salem. 

I absolutely loved it there! After 85 miles, we were ready to relax! And relax we did... The people who let us stay there had a pool. Naturally, we had a pool party.... 



More coming tomorrow... Super sleepy... 

Xoxo 



No comments:

Post a Comment